Ingredients for two servings:
4 cloves of garlic
100ml almond milk
salt, pepper, coconut oil
1. Prepare the noodles according to the instructions.
2. Put the asparagus in boiling water until it is smooth.
3. Peel the cloves of garlic, cut it in little pieces and brown it in coconut oil for some minutes. Add some almond milk and let it simmer for some minutes. Season it with pepper and salt.
4. Cut the champignons into little pieces and brown them for some minutes with the cooked asparagus in a pan.
5. All the hot ingredients get served with fresh spinach and roasted almond splitters.