Here it is: The perfect alternative for your everyday noodles: Sweetpotato-noodles. They are very similar to Zoodles but you do not eat them raw.
Just add a delicious sauce and you are ready to have an awesome lunch or dinner. I present to you my creation: Sweetpotato-noodles with creamy spinach sauce
- three sweet potatoes
- 200ml almond milk
- four cloves of garlic
- coconut oil, salt, pepper,
- 100g fresh spinach
- Peel the sweet potatoes and spiralize them.
- I use the Spiralizer by Attila Hildmann.
- Peel the garlic, cut it into very small pieces and roast it gently.
- Now add the prepared sweet potatoes and keep it in the pan for a little bit. Add the spinach and the almond milk and biol the dish down for some time until the sweet potatoes are done. Season with pepper and salt and add some fresh herbs. Enjoy right away!