Some days ago I tried to make homemade granola. It turned out so delicious that I decided to make this granola once a week from now on. You can serve it with nut milk, chocolate cream or yoghurt. Granola can not only be a breakfast but also a delicious snack for in between.
This recipe is not only free from refined sugar, gluten or wheat. It’s the perfect example for granola that does not need oatmeal to taste amazing.
- appr. 50-55g puffed quinoa
- 100g almond slices
- 100g hazelnuts
- 100g pecans
- 10 tablespoons of coconut fat
- 15 tablespoons of crushed flaxseeds
- 12 tablespoons of maple syrup (works with date syrup as well for sure)
- Cut the hazelnuts into halves.
- Preheat the oven to 130 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Spread the granola on the baking paper and put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir every 10 minutes.
- Be very careful: The granola burns quickly.
- Of course you can use cashews instead of pecans and peanuts instead of hazelnuts.