I love these “What’s in my bag“ videos and articles by other bloggers. That’s why I decided to show you what’s in my bag. My Instagram followers have already seen my newest favourite bag. It’s from Alexandra K and I just love it. The colour is so pure and in my opinion it upgrades every outfit. Soon it will be part of an outfit post on the blog.
1. My mobile phone. I hardly ever leave the house without my mobile phone. I’m sure it’s the same with you?
2. My beloved lip balm by Lavera. It’s vegan, natural and there weren’t made any animal experiments.
3. I always drink enough water when I’m at home but when I’m on the way I often drink nothing. That’s why I like carrying around a little glass water bottle to remind myself of drinking enough.
4. I always have my beloved Stella McCartney card holder with me. It contains my most important cards, money and of course some
5. business cards.
6. The Hiro Space Balm I purchased at the Vegalinda Onlineshop is often in my bag.
7. My powder from Studio 78 Paris is another iteam I usually carry around all day.
8. Not always but more often recently I have a little hand mirror with me.
9. My bunch of keys is always in my bag. I use the amazing key chain from Bu Designs. Isn’t it amazing?
10. Lots of people often use the public transport. Unfortuntely most of the people (including myself) tend to spend this time using their mobile phones. A great way to use the time is to read a good book or listen to a valuable audio.
11. One thing you never find in my bag is something I often need anyways: Handkerchiefs. Reminder to myself: Take this with you more often, Justine.
12. What I also like to use when I’m on my way. The oil blends from Sinne Firenze: Fair, vegan and natural!
13. What else can you find in my bag? Used handkerchiefs, sales checks and sometimes a thin cardigan to complete my onion look in winter.
What’s always in your bag?